1. Information, observations, and opinions are offered for general reference only and should not be misconstrued as medical advice. Base all medical decisions solely upon the recommendations of your doctors. Be sure to read our full disclaimer.
2. The content on this site is categorized as follows:
A. original — the page or content is written by our writers as original
B. compiled — the content is compiled, extracted, summarized from single or multiple non-original contents or web pages. We are strict in screening and selecting (multiple) source information to either summarize or reorganize or compile them in a design and context that is tailored for our intended readers and for our intended topic title.
C. full content or article or web page redistribution — We are strict in screening and selecting this type of content to fit the title of our web site and fit the needs of our intended reader.
3. This site is intended to be as reliable and as accurate as possible. But we cannot guarantee the 100% accuracy of information.
4. All trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights, personality rights, Images, copyrights or registered names used or cited by this site are the property of their respective owners.
5. An Article author’s view does not necessarily represent the views of this site.
6. Every Article is Credited to its original Author if any:
6.1 For “compiled content or page” as mentioned above in 2, we credit the source information by providing the source address(es) or reference citation or link back to any or all source(s) . If the content owner find anywhere we missed this, contact us at email@example.com
6.2 For full article used and distributed by this site, we either include the full resource box linking back to your site or provide the author name or the source web site address.
7. If you still want to take your article off the site, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would however suggest that you keep your article on this site and we will link back to you at the start of the post or we would give a short summary and redirect traffic to your site.
Our Copyright ©
1. We strictly reserve the rights for our web site content integrity in terms of its whole site content design structure, content logical organization, ideas. We strictly prohibit the action of making “cloned” copies of this web site, any subdomain under this site, any directory or subdirectory within this site.
2. To use or redistribute the “original content” as mentioned above in disclaimer 2 on this site, you should credit us by either including a resource box if any or by linking back to this site, and retain all the links within the article body.
3. To use our “compiled or modified or summarized content or page” as mentioned above in disclaimer 2, please indicate its web location or linking back to this site and credit the original source per requirement of their respective owners.